CAUTIONS AND WARNINGS
- Do not use during pregnancy. The safety of using local vibration therapy during pregnancy has not been established.
- Do not use if you suffer from epilepsy. Please consult your doctor to ensure you receive the right antiepileptic medication and are in no danger of seizure from vibration.
- Keep a minimum distance of 10 cm from any implanted stent or shunt.
Do not use NOVAFON
- above any deep vein thrombosis in the leg or known thrombi.
- on open wounds. on acute inflammations and tumours.
- directly above a pacemaker or defibrillator. Keep a distance of at least 20 cm from where it is implanted.
- don’t use the magnetic attachment head directly above or anywhere in the immediate area of a metallic implant.
- post surgery before the sutures have been removed and the scar is not fully healed and closed.
- around the neck in case of carotid atherosclerosis.