incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Deliverable from the end of June
Suitable for use with the new NOVAFON. The Rehab set contains a cone attachment, a pin attachment and a disk attachment XL. The set extends the existing range of attachments for the new NOVAFON. These attachments are suitable for a variety of applications. The cone attachment, for example, is perfect for very selective, precise application. The pin attachment offers a particularly stimulating treatment, while the disk attachment XL is ideal for use on large areas of the body such as the back or thighs.
- Order number: 7016
What can I use the REHAB attachments for?
- Targeted treatment for trigger/pain and acupressure points
- Precise movement of tissue layers and scar tissue
- Treatment of fine structures on the face, hands and feet
- Treatment of the face, hands or feet on children
Disk attachment XL
- Large area treatment of the back and thighs
- Sensory training from head to toe
- Full body treatment after sports or large-area pain
- Stimulation of resonance areas in voice therapy
- Larger contact surface and propagation of vibrations e.g. in equestrian therapy
- Special sensory input for desensitisation/sensation disturbance
- Circular movements to promote circulation
- Treatment to the head/hairline via brush-like surface
- Simplified treatment of animal skin using the brush-like surface
Vibration therapy and the REHA-Set have been used by professionals successfully to treat scar tissue and sensitivity deficiencies; however, currently there is no clinical evidence to that effect available.
Do the REHAB attachments fit my device?
The REHAB attachments fit the new NOVAFON. They are not compatible with devices of the older generation.
How big are the individual REHAB attachments?
The cone attachment has a height of about 2 cm, the pin attachment a diameter of about 4 cm and the disk attachment XL a diameter of about 6 cm.
How do I clean the attachments?
For professional and clinical use, NOVAFON REHAB attachments must be disinfected with a surface disinfectant for medical devices before and after each application. Generally, NOVAFON recommends alcohol-free disinfectants that are suitable for use on sensitive surfaces, such as SinAlc sensitive by HIMED or RHEOSEPT-WD plus wipes by Rheosol. If necessary, wipe it dry with a soft cloth. For the ‘pin attachment’, we specifically recommend a non-alcoholic disinfectant spray, e.g. SinAlc Sensitive by HIMED or a comparable product for surface disinfection of medical devices. In case of dirt or if otherwise necessary, clean the attachments with a brush and a neutral cleaner under running water before disinfecting. For domestic, non-clinical use, clean the attachments with a damp cloth, under running water or in a mild soapy solution.
How do I swap an attachment?
Each attachment can be easily and effortlessly attached or removed by twisting it 90°.
What materials are the attachments made of?
The NOVAFON REHAB attachments are made of high-quality plastic specifically designed for medical applications. Please store them in a cool and dry place.